“Well, this has to be one of the most unique tours we have ever taken. It was WONDERFUL! It was entertaining, informative and interesting. Our guides were fantastic with their mob accents and appropriate mobster ‘costumes’. I would recommend it highly to anyone visiting Chicago.”
“Loved this tour! We had Shoulders and Rocco as our tour guides, and they were wonderful. I loved they dressed and acted the part of old mobsters. Both were knowledgeable and entertaining. The tour took us all over the city, which was a great way to see different parts of Chicago. They pointed out locations of famous mob happenings and told the history of the mob in Chicago during prohibition. The tour took approximately two hours, but it was a great way to spend part of the day. I would definitely recommend it!”
- Reservations are strongly recommended as tours often sell out.
- Tour duration is 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours (depending on traffic).
- The cost is $35 plus a $2.10 service fee per person. We accept all major credit cards. Your name will be placed on our paid guest reservation list. (We do not issue tickets.)
- Reserve online by clicking the tour time you want on the calendar to the left. Or give us a call at 773-881-1195.
- All sales final. There are no refunds, exchanges or adjustments.
- Groups of 10 or more, call for a special offer you can’t refuse!
- Call to see if we’ve added any additional tours.
- Guests remain on the bus for the duration of the tour.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our normal pick up spot (600 N Clark St) has been under construction for months. If construction on Clark Street prevents our bus from picking up or dropping off at the Clark Street curb, our bus will then meet on Ohio Street at the same intersection of Ohio & Clark (across from the McDonald’s).
- Guests should arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time and will be checked in by the tour guide. Tours will leave promptly at tour time.
- NO PETS ALLOWED with the exception of service animals.
You will be taken on a comfortable, interactive ride through the history of Chicago’s gangster days in the famed Prohibition Era of the 1920s and 1930s. See all the old mob hotspots and learn about the wild jazz-age exploits of famous Gang members Capone, Moran, Dillinger and more.